ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning PV & Lyric

ONEOKROCKchannel


LYRIC:

Just give me a reason to keep my heart beating
Don't worry it's safe right here in my arms
As the world falls apart around us
All we can do is hold on hold on...

Take my hand and bring me back

I risk everything if it's for you
I whisper into the night
Telling me it's not my time and don't give up
I've never stood before this time
Demo yuzurenai mono nigitta kono te wa hanasanai

So stand up stand up (Just gonna keep it when I)
Wake up wake up (Just tell me how I can) 
Never give up kuruoshii hodo setsunai yo

Just tell me why baby they might call me crazy 
Or saying night cries until there is no more 
Urei o fukunda senkou gankou wa kankaku teki shoudo kurai ne
I can see the end so where do I begin 

Say another word I can't hear you
Silence between us 
nani mo nai you ni utsutte rudake
I take it's chance that I make you mine 
Tada kakusenai mono kazatta you ni misekakete

So stand up stand up (Just gonna keep it when I) 
Wake up wake up (Just tell me how I can) 
Never give up  kanashimi mo setsuna sa mo

Just give me a reason to keep my heart beating 
Don't worry it's safe right here in my arms 
Kudakete naite saite chitta kono omoi wa
So blinded I can't see the end 
Look how far we made it 
The pain I can't escape it 

Kono mama ja mada owara seru koto wa dekinai desho
Nando kutabari sou de mo kuchihate you tomo owari wa nai sa
So where do I begin

Nigirishimeta ushinawanu you ni to te o hirogereba kobore ochi soude
Ushinau mono nado nakatta kimi no dasei o sutete kimi o

Just tell me why baby they might call me crazy
Or saying night cries until there is no more
Urei o fukunda senkou gankou wa kankaku teki shoudo kurai ne
I can see the end
Look how far we made it
he pain I can't escape it

Kono mama ja mada owara seru koto wa dekinaidesho
Nando kutabari soude mo kuchi ha te you tomo owari wa nai sa
It finally begin

credit:  HRK0921

Komentar

Postingan Populer