Love Flies

hateshinai kimi no moto e dore kurai chikazuita darou right side of the dream left side of the truth show me the way

the color is singing afureru kagayaki o ataete kanawanu sekai e kimi yo hanatte i feel love flies go on fast awake go on fast awake

genei ga temaneite iru saigo no ai hikikaeyou ka right side of the soul left side of the life show me the way

the color is singing toosugita yami o koe tobitatsu tsubasa yo takaku kimi e todoke i feel love flies

motto soba ni kite kanjite itai motto nani ga hoshii kaitte saa

the color is singing shining rain is overflowing all in your mind look at the skies and then i feel i feel love flies you have to make my way the color is singing shining rain is overflowing all in your mind look at the skies and then i feel i feel love flies go on fast awake go on fast awake go on fast awake go on fast awake go on fast awake go on fast awake go on fast awake go on fast awake

Translation

I wonder how close I've come to you, unending Right side of the dream Left side of the truth Show me the way

(make my sense) The color is singing Giving me this overflowing light (in believing come with me) Let me go, love, to an ungranted world I feel Love flies Go on Fast awake Go on Fast awake

Phantoms are beckoning to me My last love shall I trade it over? Right side of the soul Left side of the life Show me the way

(make my sense) The color is singing Surpassing the distant darkness and flying away (in believing come with me) My wings, go higher carrying me to you I feel Love flies

Come closer to me... I want to feel you Tell me more of what you want... come on!

(make my sense) The color is singing Shining rain is overflowing All in your mind (in believing come with me) Look at the skies ... and then I feel I feel Love flies (you have to make my way) The color is singing Shining rain is overflowing All in your mind (in believing come with me) Look at the skies ... and then I feel I feel Love flies Go on Fast awake Go on Fast awake

Komentar

Postingan Populer